The San Andreas River is a river that flows from Lake San Andreas. It appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. On the map, it represents the blue and sky blue. Any rivers or waters on the map are declared by it's name. This river separates San Andreas and Liberty City and can be crossed by bridges that are built by the Johnson Brothers. The bridges that are not on the map is the San Andreas-Liberty City International Freedom Bridge at the far right of Los Santos, The First Cantilever Bridge at the far right of Los Santos, and the San Andreas Upper Steel Arch Bridge at the southwest of the map. They are not appeared because they are collapsed, demolished, or closed. The disappeared bridges are only appearing on the map as to be reopened after a few years ahead of the game year 1992.
List of River CrossingsEdit
The Johnson Brothers are building all the river crossings like bridges. Here are the list of their structures they have built between San Andreas and Liberty City. The bridges that have dates are the bridges that are collapsed, demolished, or closed. The bridges that have two dates are the bridges that are collapsed, demolished, or closed and it reopens.
- Freedom Bridge (1927-1975) (2015-present)
- The Mount Chiliad View Suspension Bridge (1853-1870)
- The Johnson Suspension Bridge (1870-1947)
- Johnson Bridge (1947-1989)
- Lake San Andreas View Bridge
- The Second Suspension Bridge
- Brown Streak Railway Cantilever Bridge (1992-2017)
- Garver Bridge
- Liberty City Cantilever Bridge (1853-1927)
- The Upper Suspension Bridge (1848-1992) (2017-2018)
- The Second Upper Suspension Bridge (2018-present)